✔ You can only make contributions through the Banks empanelled for eNPS services. To
view the list of empanelled banks, click here
✔ You need to provide the narration 'NPS
Contribution' in remarks column while making the payment from your
✔ Units will be credited to your PRAN after the contribution is processed. However, in case Bank does not confirm a transaction or contribution is not made from NRO/NRE account, the units will be redeemed and funds will be returned at the end of the year.
✔ Rs. 20 plus applicable taxes will be deducted (from your Bank account) by your Bank for each contribution verification.
✔ OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number ""
✔ Please check your account balance and Third Party Transfer Limit(TPT) before initiating contribution request
✔ Please click on "Send OTP" button if the mobile number is correct.
✔ To update your mobile number,Please click here to Log-in to your NPS Account using PRAN.
✔ To update your mobile number, please contact your mapped Nodal Office.
✔ OTP will be sent to your registered email address ""
✔ Please click on "Send OTP" button if the email address is correct.
✔ To update your email address,Please click here to Log-in to your NPS Account using PRAN.
✔ Your email ID is not registered with CRA. Kindly contact your Aggregator to update the details
✔ Your Mobile number is not registered with CRA. Kindly contact your Aggregator to update the details
As per regulatory requirement, Subscriber has to be FATCA/CRS compliant. Kindly become FATCA/CRS compliant by Log-in to your NPS account (www.cra-nsdl.com) and submit FATCA Self- Certification online before attempting for online contribution.
Currently this facility is not available for your PRAN.
Steps to update your Photograph and Signature
1. Click here to login the CRA system (www.cra-nsdl.com) with 'User ID' and 'Password'
2. Under 'Demographic changes' tab, you are required to select 'Update Personal Details'
3. Now choose the option 'Upload Photo and Signature' and enter 'Date of Birth' and 'Captcha', details.(Date of Birth entered should match exactly with CRA records)
4. Click on 'Generate OTP'. You are required to enter 'OTP' and choose option 'Submit OTP'(OTP is sent on mobile number registered in CRA records)
5. Click on 'Browse' button to select your photograph and signature.(Photograph and Signature should be in .JPG format with the file size between 4 -12KB)
6. On successful upload of Photograph and Signature, you are required to select 'Save'.
7. Photograph and signature upload confirmation screen will appear alongwith Acknowledgement number.
8. Click on 'e-sign Subscriber Registration Form' (Name provided during PRAN registration should match with Aadhaar records to avail eSign facility, e-Sign charge of Rs. 5.90 will apply).
9. Choose the option to 'eSign' and click on 'eSign and download' button on ESP page.
10. On entering Aadhaar/Virtual ID, you are required to click on 'Send OTP'. You are required to provide OTP and click on 'Verify OTP'(OTP is sent on mobile number available in UIDAI records)
11. On successful OTP authentication, select option to 'Download e-Sign file' to complete the process.